Comedian, actress and TV host, Helen Paul has revealed that making people happy is her job and she is a totally different person when she is at home with her family.
Speaking with Saturday Beats, she revealed why she does not attend parties.
Read below;
“I don’t like attending parties because I have a lot of work to do. Would I leave my children at home to attend parties when I am not working? You must be in a place where you have to function not a place where you are not relevant. I party at home every time. I am the disc jockey and if I play music, you would be surprised. It is fun. Women have lots of work to do, handling of the kids, doing their home works, making sure your husband is fine, running errands, etc. The responsibility of a woman is to maintain the house and that is a lot of work,” she said.
I am a different person when I am on stage and when I am at home. Acting is my job but my home is somewhere I go to think. When I am home, I am calmer. When I am outside, my mission is to make people happy even if I am not,”She further stated
The post “I Am A Totally Different Person When I Am At Home” – Helen Paul Reveals appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2pe5jN8
via IFTTT
Post a Comment