Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade who added a year yesterday, stunned in monochrome themed birthday photos.

The mother of two shared the photos on her Instagram page and wrote;

“To think that someone like me would one day have true happiness from within? I am super happy for the Woman I am Today. To be able to breathe love into others lives, you’ve gotta love yourself.
Adunni Ade, I love you more!
Happy Birthday to me! 📷

Adunni has never been married but she is a proud mother of two boys. She was in a long-term relationship with the father of her two kids but it did not end in marriage. She has the custody of her two children.

While she was in America, she dabbled into modelling and made it as far as America’s Next Top Model. She made her debut into the Nigerian movie industry around 2013 when she started uploading her skits online. Her first movie is You or I produced by Saheed Balogun.

 

The post Adunni Ade’s Monochrome Themed Birthday Photos Are The Real Deal appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2rYKcTF
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.