Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name The Game, is an American rapper and actor known best as a rapper in the West Coast hip hop scene.

The American rap star has recreated the cover of his debut album, The Documentary, with his first son who recently graduated from middle school.

The Game was really emotional as he shared the adorable picture, describing his son as his best friend.

’13 years ago God gave me a gift that would forever alter my future. For that I am most thankful. Not just for my son, but a best friend. Someone who I can right my wrongs through, mold and create a better me. We’re 3/4’s the way baby boy. Like Father like son.’

In another post, Game went on to describe how he felt when his son’s mother was pregnant for him and how it inspired his drive in rap music.

Here’s the photo:

The post The Game Recreates Adorable 13-Year-Old Album Cover With Son And It’s Beautiful appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2r7ToSo
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.