Liverpool forward Christian Benteke has revealed that he had an in-depth talk with Jurgen Klopp.

Benteke says that Klopp challenged him to elevate his game in order to guarantee a starting spot. Goal reports that following helpful critique from the German, the 25-year-old is willing to work on his runs and combination play.

READ ALSO: 

Benteke said: “We had a ‘man conversation’ and I think it is going to help me and help the team. I have to run more and I have to be there for my team-mates. I spoke with the manager a few days ago about where I can improve and what he is expecting from me. Sometimes when you are a little bit on the side you try to understand what the manager needs and what he wants, and we had a very good chat.”

READ ALSO: 

“You could see that I showed I understand his message and now I have to keep going like that,” the player stressed.

READ ALSO: 

He also noted: “I am still a young player and I want to learn. He is the right manager for me to help me in my development. I am not saying every player can play like Barcelona, but I have been in England a long time so I can adapt.”

The post Liverpool Striker Discloses His Talks With Klopp appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM http://ift.tt/1OgVwyW
via Latest News

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.